Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about your West Virginia Lottery Second Chance Account
- Q: How do I update my personal information that I submitted when I registered?
- A: Log in using the email address and password that you registered with when you joined. Then click on My Profile to go to your player account page and make any needed updates. Click Submit at the bottom of the form when you are finished.
- Q: What should I do if I can't remember my password?
- A: Reset your password.
- Q: What should I do if I encounter a problem with the West Virginia Second Chance website?
- A: Click on Feedback to submit your question or problem. We will assist you via return email. The more details you can provide, the better chance we will have of quickly resolving an issue.
Questions about Entries and Tickets
- Q: Which tickets are eligible for the West Virginia Second Chance drawings?
A: All eligible ”ENTRY” winning West Virginia Lottery #918 Jeep® brand tickets that you purchase during the promotion period of the game are eligible. One ticket is required per entry.
||ELIGIBLE SCRATCH TICKET GAME
- Q: Can I enter the West Virginia Second Chance drawings more than one time?
- A: Yes, you may enter the drawing as many times as you wish. Each entry requires the submission of an eligible ”ENTRY” winning West Virginia Lottery #918 Jeep® brand ticket that has not yet been submitted.
- Q: How can I be sure that my internet entry has been submitted?
- A: When you submit an entry, a record of it appears at the bottom of your Enter Now page. If the entry is recorded there, you can be assured that it is in the system.
- Q: What happens if I submit my entry after the deadline for the West Virginia Second Chance drawings?
- A: Entries not received by the specified deadline for a drawing will be automatically entered in the next scheduled drawing, if any. Entries received after the final entry deadline will not be included in any West Virginia Second Chance drawings.
- Q: What happens to the entries that are not drawn in one of the West Virginia Second Chance drawings? Are they included in future drawings?
- A: Yes, all ”Entry”-winning entries will carry over to future West Virginia Second Chance drawings.
- Q: Can I throw away my tickets after submitting them into the West Virginia Second Chance drawing?
- A: Yes, a ticket is not required to claim prize. You may wish to keep the tickets for your records.
- Q: When will the West Virginia Jeep® brand ticket be available for purchase?
- A: The game will be released on or after March 30, 2017.
Questions about Winners
- Q: What are my chances of winning the prize in the West Virginia Second Chance drawings?
- A: Your odds of winning are based on the total number of entries received for the drawing and the total number of entries that you have submitted. The total number of “ENTRY” winning tickets will be less than 56,700.
- Q: How will I be notified if I win the prize?
- A: If your entry is selected, you will be notified by the Lottery using the contact information in your player account so please make sure that all of your information is up-to-date. The winner’s information will be posted on the Drawings & Winners page, but may be changed should a player not qualify and another winner awarded.